Originally created by Dick Bradsel in a London bar during the 80’s. The legend says that a model rumoured to be the young Naomi Cambell asked: “Give me something to wake me up and then f**k me up” and so the Espresso Martini was born.
• 50ml Vodka.
• 20ml Cold Brew liquor
• 10 ml simple syrup
• 1 espresso shot (Use cold brew if not available)•
• 1 teaspoon Vermouth. Punt e Mes recommended
1. Shake all ingredients together with ice
2. Double straw in and pour slowly into a chilled glass (removing the ice)
3. Decorate with coffee beans