You can spice up any glass (we’ve used our hexagon shaped geometric glasses) by adorning it with a handful of edible flower ice cubes.
- Fresh Pansies
- Chopped Raspberries
- Dried Hibiscus Petals
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- You will need:
- 2 ice cube trays
- Carefully wash your selection of flowers and herbs and blot dry.
- Pour cooled and distilled water into 2 ice cube trays, filling only halfway.
- Place either a herb or a flower into each of the ice cubes and transfer to a freezer. Let freeze for a couple hours until solid, then top with more distilled water, until the ice cube trays are full.
- Push the flowers or herbs down into the ice cube if they float up. Ensure the water completely covers all herbs or flowers.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen