Summer is in full swing, so why not take advantage of it! We believe with the right drink in your hand there is nothing you couldn’t conquer. Ever heard of making your own wine slushie? Well, it is our honour to introduce it to you.
Wine slushies are extremely refreshing and ideal for a fine summer vibe. There is a variety of flavours to choose from. Whether you like it fruity, sweet or sour, just want to be adventurous. Choose from Lemon Crush, Strawberries and Cream and White Peach Mango.
- Two 12 ounce bags of frozen mixed fruit - preferably mixed berries
- One 750ml bottle of your favourite red wine
- Two cups of ginger ale
- Two tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a large blender
- Blend until well mixed and combined
- Pour your mixture into a large freezer friendly container and freeze for about 6 hours
- Take it out of the freezer and break it up with an ice pick. Now spoon into wine glass or tumbler glass.
Well there you have it - The perfect summer wine slushie.
Remember to drink differently and have a wine slushie summer!